DevOps is applicable to project or program management of Software solutions. It is a methodology that aims to steam line co-ordination between the various business functions that must collaborate for an organisation to ensure seamless client delivery. The main business functions are software development and IT operations, followed by Quality Analysis (QA).
DevOps has emerged as a way to address the challenges that occur at the cross-functional level during a software program or project. It ensures a degree of collaboration that creates a more stable and uninterrupted operating environment. DevOps aligns with the current market needs to be automated, Agile, Lean, Cloud compatible, digitally innovative etc. It empowers organisations to accelerate delivery, ensure optimum quality, greater client satisfaction; and finally enabling them to stay ahead of the curve!
Professionals also need to stay on top of their game with an intensive understanding of DevOps. KnowledgeHut and ScmGalaxy have joined forces to offer in-depth DevOps training.
The training is for individuals as well as corporate teams. You can take the training that suits you best and according to your convenience. It offers a great amount of flexibility for working professionals to be able to attend and complete the training at ease. There are offers available for everybody too.
What’s more, you will also get a Course Completion Certificate from KnowledgeHut with Credits (1 credit per hour of training) upon successful completion of the training.
This training is ideal for a wide range of roles in the enterprise environment:
- DevOps Engineer
- Build and Release Engineer
- AppOps Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- System Administrator
- Operations Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Project Managers
- Testing Professionals
- Software Developers and Architects
- IT Infrastructure Administration Professionals
- Cloud Services Professionals
If you plan to attend this DevOps training you must have exposure to:
- Basics of Linux/Unix system
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Text Editor
- Managing systems/applications/infrastructure or with deployments/automation
Training learning curve
The learning environment of the DevOps training will be highly interactive, enriching and convenient. It is imparted by global experts.
These are the key topics you will learn about:
- Why DevOps?
- DevOps benefits
- Role in seamless delivery and problem-solving
- Common Infra servers, scalability and availability
- Implementation of automated installations and deployments
- Infra performance and basic security
- Implementation of virtualization concepts
- Why Monitoring and Logging is needed and allied concepts
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Associated Cloud concepts
- Big Data platforms
- DevOps toolsets like Chef, Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, Docker, GIT, etc
- How DevOps provides a business edge?
Key differentiators of the training
This DevOps training stands apart with various salient features:
- Instructor-led training in a collaborative method
- Instructors are experts from the industry
- Comprehensive do-learn-do practical assignments for in-depth and hands-on knowledge
- All-inclusive courseware covers A to Z of DevOps
- Post-training help and guidance
- Certificate on successful completion of training
- Courseware can be easily downloaded
- Guidance on communication and people skills for a holistic training
Enrol in this DevOps training to develop, deploy and operate more robust and scalable software solutions. Beat the competition with this training!